Amazon Go Green Banner

Have Something to Say?

We Support Free Enterprise, Freebies, Freedom, Free Food, Free Samples, And Especially Free Speech! Tell Us What You Think!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Little Old Lady Style

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who is as rolling your eyes to the ceiling tired of hearing news about pampered party princesses getting into trouble as I am. Could it be that our economy has made Hollywood shenanigan's old school? Is it possible that we now crave rich content instead of rich role models?

I find myself ignoring the weeklies at the checkout stand and gravitating to the Better Homes and Gardens section. I want to research how to be happy instead of living vicariously through the tabloids. Did I become a 60 year old woman when I hit my third decade? What happened?

Well, there's no telling. I've always been a little old lady in spirit. I wore vintage clothing before it was fashionable and had helmet hair in high school. I suppose that is the whole point of this blog, huh? To show a peek of my lifestyle.

In an effort to do so, I am trying to share this with as many people as want to see it. Wish me luck!


TYRYXTUWRCRV

No comments:

Post a Comment